Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You Bastards Can't Rap!!!

Fuck all of you non rapping ass bastards.

A lot of people see it as hating, but I really think if you can't fucking rap, you shouldn't rap. It's as simple as that. Soulja Boy sucks just like Mims, just like Shawty Lo, just like wack ass no name hating ass underground dudes, pissed because no one fucking knows them. I'm not pissed for people not knowing me, I can rap. These non beat riding ass clowns, fake ass Young Jeezy niggas are some fucking jokes. These dudes that think that because they make a record, they are rappers. What the fuck is that? You niggas suck!!! Niggas suck in the North, in the South, out West, in the Midwest. You know people can't rap in every corner of the globe. (Just a funny saying. When did spheres get corners?)

And why are you people blaming the South like nobody in New York ever made a wack ass record? What's the last album from a New York rapper NOT NAMED JAY Z that you purchased? I can say that the last one I bought was "Silverback Gorilla" by Sheek Louch. Before that it was Styles P, Wu Tang, and Ghostface Killah. I supported them because I'm a fan. Given, none of those albums sold the shit they were supposed to, but fuck it, I copped. All in your elitist way of thinking, if the shit isn't something that you like, it's automatically garbage. That's what I hate about this generation. These people think hot = good. Fuck is that? Hot = hot. Good = good. While Ice Cube might not be "hot" right now, that doesn't make him wack. Meanwhile, Soulja Boy was hot last year, did that make him good? FUCK NO!!!!

He can't rap. And that shit he said to Ice T was stupid. And by the way, to everyone defending him like he's a straight A student and model young man HIS SONG IS ABOUT SHOOTING SPERM ON A YOUNG WOMAN!!! Do you react to that shit and actually say "He's just a kid". So is he just a kid when he's talking that nasty shit that you say is "safe" and "innocent" for kids to listen to? I didn't think so. I cuss like a sailor but I don't gear myself towards your fucking children. I don't have shit to tell these kids. I really don't. I mean, when I'm talking to kids, I'm talking to kids. But when I'm rapping, I'm venting, clearing my mind, cleansing my soul, making myself feel more comfortable. If anyone can gain anything from it, it's extra, but it's not about getting money, because I haven't been paid for shit thus far. I do it because I love it and I have been fortunate enough to come up with some pretty fly shit.

I get the fact that shit is is fucked up right now. There is no clear cut genuine musical direction. Either you're dealing drugs, overcompensating with "swagger", thinking you're cool, making a dance, or "living in the past". No one is making anything that makes you say, "I feel like that too" or "I can relate". Everything is, "You ain't got shit and I do. Look at all the shit I have that you don't. Doesn't it make you want the shit I have?" Wash, rinse, and repeat. I'm tired of that shit. Stop fucking dancing around like a jack ass. Quit doing the corny ass T-Pain shit. Quit thinking you're a ladies man because a few bitches are blind and willing to sleep with anything. Seriously, whatever happened to the rapper that rapped because he was good at rapping? Not the rapper that rapper because he was cute. Or so they said. Not the rapper that raps because the drug was just collecting dust. Not the rapper who is mad 30 and still acting like he's my age.

What happened to those people who idolized Rakim? Where are the Kool G Rap fans? How the fuck are these illiterate bastards pulling "irrelevant" out of their asses every 5 seconds? Do you douche bags understand the word? Or do you just use it to make yourselves seem smarter? Calling someone irrelevant is the new gay. Because niggas swear up and down that it's not cool to be gay (I have gays friends, they rule, thank you.) so being irrelevant is just as uncool. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE GETTING THIS SHIT? The cats they claim are irrelevant are legends. You new niggas need to shut the fuck up. Because you just learned the god damn word, you think you can use it every 5 minutes. The next word you dumb bastards learn will come in about 6 months. READ A BOOK!!!!

What you say about this current state of Hip Hop AKA "The Bitch Hop Era" is retarded to say the least. You boys act like bitches, and you girls act like being in the video half fucking naked is the only possible option... BITCH PLEASE!!!! (What up Xzibit?) You really need some lessons. Shit isn't irrelevant, it's classic. So the shit isn't getting 1000 spins a week. It's still better than the shit that is.Gee which one would I rather hear "Crank Dat" or "Southernplaylisticcadillacmuzik"... Here's the fucking idiot response: "Uh, OutKast is irrelevant, what was their last hit?" Here's my response *Grabs the hardest largest instrument/weapon and beats the idiot relentlessly.* Headline in tomorrow's paper "Unsuspecting Patron Bludgeoned to Death in Record Store by Angry Hip Hop Enthusiast". Yes, bludgeoned, look it up bitch.

To Be Continued...

No comments: