Sunday, June 22, 2008

Shit Is All Bad

Yeah, that's that Usher shit.

So, I'm just pissed off. I'm usually pissed off, but today, more than usual. I don't know. Shit is horrible. I just don't fucking enjoy anything. It's so fucking horrid and positively disgusting. Nothing I do makes shit better. I hate a lot of shit. I don't whether I've typed that here or anywhere else. Bullshit after bullshit. It's not right. You would think I would find ways to stop that shit, but I have none. People love to say shit isn't that isn't as bad as it seems. How the fuck would you be able to tell me it's not that bad. I hate that shit the most. When people try to tell me the shit I'm feeling isn't what I should be feeling. First of all, don't tell me what the fuck to feel. If I want to be angry let me be fucking angry. People don't mean shit to me anymore. Not unless you're family. Fuck people if you're not family. Seriously. Fuck everybody. You bastards don't give a fuck about anyone but yourselves, and why should I give a fuck about y'all? You don't fucking care, so why should I?

I'm feeling like that because as promised nothing has fucking come from this music shit. I didn't record at all for shit in June. It's damn near over so who the fuck cares right? I need a demo and shit. Mixtape is dead. Friendships are dead. Only fucking thing I have right now is this damn job and my family. I fucking hate my job, not the actual work, but I hate being there and the managers fucking suck balls. At least the ones that don't do shit but tell me to do 50 things at once. Shit is horrible there. But cry me a fucking river right? Who cares? I'm just venting because I'm having a bad fucking day. So fuck you too. Aight? One.

Peace, Hip Hop, and Purple Rain

Gangsta Cru... Fuck People

No comments: