Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ever been awake...

And just didn't want to get out of bed?

That was me for the past two days. Something is on my mind. Guess the shit it worse than I thought. I just keep thinking about some shit I guess. Sleeping more, but at the same time, waking up to the same reality everyday. I feel as though I'm missing part of myself. Shit is real. I barely write as it is. I have been writing in the same damn book since November. I'm usually done after 2-3 months. Who the fuck knows. I just don't feel complete. I can't explain it. Maybe I need a pick me up. Maybe I need to surround myself with people so I don't feel that way all the time. Only when I'm alone do I even have the time to focus on the bullshit. Just so happens I'm always alone. Who knows... Maybe I'm trippin'. Holla.

Peace, Hip Hop, and Purple Rain

Gangsta Cru

No comments: