Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DAMN!

I haven't blogged here for a YEAR?

What up, yo? I'm coming back to this place real soon. Gotta transfer some blogs from the myspace. Just to get folks familiar with my style. This is not a blog about celebrities. No new pics from artists, and it's not to kiss ass and be in folks good graces. My blog is MY fucking blog. It's about me, my words, my thoughts, and MY LIFE! So stay tuned because real soon the rants return and this girl has some things to say. So get used to me attempting to be here. I'll do my best to give 'em hell. *Wink & the gun* As you were...

Peace, Hip Hop & Purple Rain

Gangsta Cru... Where is My Mind?

Note from the Editor (LMAO): Just so you know, All of the blogs will contain something crucial about ME! My tastes musically, criticism of myself, as well as other artists. I will not get crazy and post a bunch of music by people, there will be reviews, my interpretations of certain things, and the occasional backslide into a random rant. You might not remember, but there was little series called "Defending Hip Hop" way back when I was a myspace junkie. Bear with me, I will let you know when there's something new here.

Peace, Hip Hop & Purple Rain O(+>

No comments: