Saturday, July 5, 2008

In My Lifetime...

Ain't shit gone right!!!

Ha, it's meant to be a joke, but there is a bit of truth in damn near all jokes. Sometimes I feel like that, other times I don't. "It just be like that sometimes". Or so the saying goes. Shit will get better. It has to. I guess I can try to work it out. Mind you this isn't a problem with anybody in particular. You know I don't spend time with shit. No one is fucking special. Everyone sucks equally. If I had a clear cut favorite you all would know. First would be my little brother. Second are my favorite entertainers... Second is Prince. Everyone else fight amongst yourselves for last place. But uh, yeah. You see me. Blogging and shit is cool, but catch my YouTube page getting buck in a minute. I'm going to start fucking around with my camera. It's going to be sweet!!! Oh, and wait for music news. I don't even fucking know who reads this blog, if you do, good for you. Keep it up!!! Holla.

Peace, Hip Hop, and Purple Rain

Gangsta Cru... Money Don't Matter 2Nite

No comments: