Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blog Neglect/Overhaul

Here we go again...

This will demand my attention. I'm proud of all the bloggers who commit to their blogs. I cheat on mine with music and rhymes. It's disgusting. He thinks I don't love him anymore. He's so wrong. I love him with all my heart. Blog, I love you like nobody's business, but I haven't been feeling the same way about you. My heart and mind are traveling in a different direction. By no fault of yours, it's all on me.

So check it, we're entering another chapter. Goddess Cru has officially entered this piece. Here comes the firestorm, the ink storm. The lyrical brain storm will go down HERE! Shouts out to all of the other blogs that I'm reading. You all are dope. The right fist in the sky shit is BACK!

Peace, Hip Hop & Purple Rain

Goddess Cru aka The Artist Alternately Know As Gangsta Cru

No comments: