Tuesday, November 3, 2009

22nd Birthday = Success

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...

November 2, 2009 I got older. Yesterday was a great day. Last week was pretty decent overall, but yesterday was dope. I had fun and actually enjoyed my day. I didn't have to worry about what I would be blamed for in the future, or what hadn't been done before I left the house/store. Everyone pretty much shared the same agenda: make sure my day isn't wasted. I have to say, though it wasn't perfect, it was better than years in the past. I'm actually pretty happy with the day.

This post isn't for any specific purpose, it's just my "Today Was A Good Day" blog. I'm gonna get active with my music, and make some moves on my own. I'm coolin' for the night. Speaking of which: Now Playing: Just Coolin' - LeVert. Gonna start screwing around with this software. Y'all be good. And many thanks to the Beautiful, Loved & Blessed.

Peace, Hip Hop & Purple Rain

Goddess Cru

No comments: